Off-grid 2019 Ford Transit 250
22 gallon gasoline (18-22 MPG)
Sleeps 1-3 travelers
Travel anywhere in the US or Canada
– 3 seatbelts
– Full-size (54″ x 72″) 6″ memory foam mattress
– Solar panel-powered battery w/ USB outlets
– 200ah house lithium battery bank w/ 380 watts of solar panels
– 110L electric fridge/freezer
– Induction stove cooktop
– 2 Intake/outtake roof fans
– 30 gallon water tank with water filter
-7 gallon gray water tank
– Outdoor shower
– Toilet seat
– Powered sink & butcher block kitchenette
– LED lighting
– Sofa seating with table
-Roll up curtains for security
Eating & Drinking:
Cups, plates, forks, spoons, knives, spatulas, scissor, can opener, wine opener, Chemex Coffee
Pot, pan, skillet, pot boiler, lighter, spices, condiments, cutting boards, exterior gas stove, portable outdoor grill
Linen & Disposables:
Comforter, Bed sheets, Pillows, Large towels, Small towels, Toilet paper roll, Paper towel roll
Trash bags, soap, broom, camping chairs, folding table, mirror, playing cards, water hose, electrical extension cord, first aid kit, tool kit, tire gauge, fire extinguisher, camper van manual
The Navigator is our first van built in 2021. We will soon be adding more and develop a fleet. The Navigator has set the bar very high for us with its modern design, warm feel, durability, and efficient layout.
Included with every rental package:
200 Miles Per night
200 free miles are included per night. Any excess mileage is charged 0.25$/Mile.
A full tank of gas. Full water tank. Fully charged house battery.
Free Camping Essentials
No need to worry about getting the essentials, We have got you covered.
Want less stress on your trip? You can also add:
If you want the freedom to travel further distances on your trip, this add-on will cover your milage. Enjoy the road.
$100 from 77006
We can deliver and pickup any where within 35 miles from zip code 77006. This includes both Hobby and IAH airports. This is a standard $100 delivery/pickup fee.
We will direct you to our 3rd party Insurance sponsor. They will provide mandatory coverage if your personal insurance company does not provide Binder coverage.
Rules and Fees
General Rules and Information
Any driver must be 21 years or older with a Valid Driver’s License. Yes you can add multiple drivers at no extra cost.
You can pick up the van at our specified location in Midtown, Houston. Yes, there is street parking so you can park your vehicle. Pick-up & Drop off Hours are 10a-5p.
NO Smoking & NO Drugs
No Smoking, vaping, or drug use is allowed in the vehicle. The entire security deposit will be retained in order to have the RV professionally cleaned.
Security Deposit and Fees Details
The security deposit is for any potential damage and will be refunded to you upon safe return of the RV and the features provided. Any penalties or damages will be subtracted from the deposit, and the refund will take place 3-7 business days after the return of the van.
Fees are paid prior to checkout
Penalties are withdrawn from the Security Deposit
- $25 Pet Fee– Cleaning Fee for cleaning after furry friends
- $100 Delivery Fee– Have us Deliver the van to your address
- $30/day Additional Mileage Fee– Covers Unlimited Driving Distance
- $100 Pet Accident– If there is a urine or feces smell.
- $25 Gas Fee– If not returned with a full tank. $25 + extras gas cost
- $10 Toll Fee– If any tolls or tickets. $10 + toll/ticket cost
- $25/hr Late Pick-Up/Drop Off Fee– If not dropped off from 10a-5p. There will be a charge of 1.5X rental cost if returned the next day.
- $350 Smoking Fee– Smoking, vaping, or drug usage is NOT allowed in the vehicle, your entire security deposit will be retained to have the RV professionally cleaned.